Sunday, April 5, 2009

A week full of pressure and tension

Its been about a week since mylast post. I have a bored week. My whole week is about doing my thesis and assignments. Thesis is a tough part. Chapter 4 results and discussion really squeezed by brain. With the results i had from my labwork, i need to explain why the results appear in this shape.

Thinking back what i gained from my final year project, i found out that i really learned a lot of new things. I will have to thank my supervisor and all the master student in my lab for guiding me all the way. From knowing nothing last year to now, i am able to use FAAS, ICP-OES, GCMS, doing microbal test and know abit about HPLC. These knowledge are precious to gain entrance ticket to the industries.

Oh yes, on last friday i went for The Fast and Furious 4. The movie of course entertains me well as i am hardcore fans of The Fast and Furious series. However, there is one thing that unsatisfied me. Do you guys figured out that Vin Diesel's every action movie is all about busting the villains all the way to the end and he always win at last? The plot is too predictable. The action is great of course. With high budget, its all about car crashing, gun fight, new car models, hot babes and name it all you can. My hero for this movie is Bryan the undercover. His performance in 2 fast 2 furious had been outstanding and in this movie he did well too. He has that professional racer look that makes him attractive. Ok, i am not going to talk anything about the plot so that u guys can enjoy the movie yourself. To end my post i present you all this Fast and Furious 4 wallpaper. Have a nice day!!!

3 comments:

Pat R said...

i think Vin Diesel's gravelly voice is the main selling point of the Fast and Furious movies

Jack said...

hey raymond...ling yang here..still remember me? how are you? anyway..visit my corner too if free ya..regards..

Jack said...

oh..btw..forgot to post the link..XD
http://jacksonsville.blogspot.com

Post a Comment