Thursday, April 9, 2009

阿桑 I will always be your fans.May you rest in peace


Yesterday when my friends told me that 阿桑 had passed away because of breast cancer, i thought it was a joke. When i found out that the news is real i am totally down immediately. Her songs can symbolizes my high school life. 叶子 and 一直很安靜 are my favourite songs. I still search for her new songs recently because it has been so long since her last album. Even artists from taiwan discussed about where had she been.

On 6th of April 2009, she passed away because of breast cancer. 張智成 cried all the way at her funeral. Many were shocked with this news because she was just 34. I am sure many of her fans cried a bucket too.

阿桑 is a special artist that no other artist can replace her. The combination of her voice and the lyrics of her songs has the ability to heal those who have problems with their relationship.

I missed her voice, i missed her songs. May she rest in peace in heaven........阿桑

1 comment:

Post a Comment