Monday, March 23, 2009

We make it to the final!!!

Today is the semifinal match of interschool basketball competition between my school(science and technology school) and SKTM(engineering school). I went to this match with mixed feelings because half the team of SKTM are my UMS teammate and also my best friends. Actually i am expecting SPE(business school) in semifinal, but SKTM accidentally losed to SPE causing we had to meet in semifinal. The game starts well for my team as our guards are super fast having a few fastbreak and we had around 10 points lead at the end of 1st quarter. I had 2 early fouls causing me had to cool myself down at the bench. SKTM managed to maintain the gap with us until they substituted their bench players(mainly junior). Their bench players make silly mistakes causing the gap become larger. At last we managed to win with the gap of 22 points. I managed to get 4 points and had a few good assists. For overall, my team played well and had only a few mistakes.
The another semifinal game was held just after our match ended. It is between ssmp(school of food) and SPE(business school). This match is more exited because both team managed to maintain the gap below 4 points until the end of 4th quarter. Although there were massive fans crowd to support SSMP, their key player's stamina are limited and their bench players cannot catch up the tempo of the game. SPE managed to win at around 10 points gap.
So, this saturday will be improtant for us to fight for gold. The match between SST and SPE will start at 3pm. We need supporter so please come. We will be missing ah ken. He is going back to Sandakan this saturday so i am expecting a tough match. Hope my team can play like the form today. I want another gold medal before i graduate!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment