Sunday, March 22, 2009

UMS just don't get it

I think those of you from UMS must have heard that one student had involved in an accident last few week before. The student name i am not going to mention here had fall into the drain near the main gate causing severe damage at liver part. He passed away the next day. You are not going to find this news in the papers as it is kept closed by UMS. Ok, thats fine. Then after that incident, UMS kept the road lights and all the ligths at SKTM on. Last night, my friend had told me that lights behind the library(the only entrance to Megalab) is kept off at night. UMS just don't get it. There are lot s of students using the Megalab. How if the darkness causes accident again? Is it accident occurs only at SKTM? I had stayed back at lab at SST for a few nights. The condition there is the same. They turn off all the lights causing me had to use flashlight from my handphone just to get to my bike. What is going on with UMS? They can spend a lot for dinners and functions. Why not use more to secure students' safety?

2 comments:

cannetcool said...

Raymond Teh Chia Hong.....
Faster become teacher at UMS and change it lor

Do or die said...

u are absolutely right! Money is their main objectives in UMS....so, student safety, forget it!

Post a Comment